Cash High quality books
Cash
By:Cassia Leo
Published on 2018-11-20 by Gloss Publishing LLC

Kara needs fast cash to pay her ailing father’s gambling debt. Working as a blackjack dealer at the Billionaire Club is her last resort. Until a one-night-stand with notorious bad boy Cash Westbrook changes her luck. Cash has offered to pay her father’s debt…for a price. I can’t believe my luck when I land a job dealing blackjack at the new Billionaire Club in Las Vegas. And it keeps getting better when I meet bad boy billionaire Cash Westbrook my first night on the job. Despite the fact that he uses his flirtatious charms to make me look slightly incompetent, the $10,000 tip he leaves will go a long way toward paying off my father’s gambling debts. So when I walk out to the employee parking lot after my shift and find Cash leaning against my car, I know I’m about to be taken for a wild ride. What I don’t expect is for him to proposition me after a single one-night stand. If I pretend to be his fiancée and we convince the board at Westbrook Oil that Cash is ready to settle down, I’ll get one million dollars. Sounds easy enough, until I quickly find myself falling for him. And when it comes to love, all bets are off.
This Book was ranked at 22 by Google Books for keyword Cash.
Book ID of Cash's Books is bSRqDwAAQBAJ, Book which was written byCassia Leohave ETAG "MLhgrcYuwco"
Book which was published by Gloss Publishing LLC since 2018-11-20 have ISBNs, ISBN 13 Code is and ISBN 10 Code is
Reading Mode in Text Status is true and Reading Mode in Image Status is false
Book which have " Pages" is Printed at BOOK under CategoryFiction
This Book was rated by 2 Raters and have average rate at "4.0"
This eBook Maturity (Adult Book) status is NOT_MATURE
Book was written in en
eBook Version Availability Status at PDF is trueand in ePub is true

Book Preview

Comments
Post a Comment