Gratitude Journal for a Healthy Marriage High quality books
Gratitude Journal for a Healthy Marriage
By:Marian Head
Published on 2015-08-08 by Marlin Press

Gratitude Journal for a Healthy Marriage is both a love story and practical guide for reviving, creating, or maintaining healthy relationships. Author Marian Head shares her journey from the brink of separation to the rejuvenation of her marriage through the simple act of writing a daily gratitude to her husband. The powerful core of the book is handwritten pages from her journal during the year she chose to focus on what she liked about her husband, rather than what she didn't like. REVIEWS: It felt like I had permission to read someone's diary (very exciting). It has a sense of intimacy, which I love. I'm now noticing where I may take relationships for granted in my life and how I can apply gratitude to save the day. An important book. Reverend Patrick Feren, Co-Spiritual Director, Center for Spiritual Living Kauai The author's honesty and vulnerability are beautiful and exemplary. The world will be richer with this positive example of what people can do when the going gets rough. Gale Arnold, President, Radio Tierra
This Book was ranked at 4 by Google Books for keyword Cash.
Book ID of Gratitude Journal for a Healthy Marriage's Books is L4wSswEACAAJ, Book which was written byMarian Headhave ETAG "pN5YwNGfsUA"
Book which was published by Marlin Press since 2015-08-08 have ISBNs, ISBN 13 Code is 9780983920960 and ISBN 10 Code is 0983920966
Reading Mode in Text Status is false and Reading Mode in Image Status is false
Book which have "88 Pages" is Printed at BOOK under CategoryFamily and Relationships
This Book was rated by Raters and have average rate at ""
This eBook Maturity (Adult Book) status is NOT_MATURE
Book was written in en
eBook Version Availability Status at PDF is falseand in ePub is false

Book Preview

Comments
Post a Comment